Monday, June 14, 2010

bucket list check off #1 & 2

So I've completed my first two items to check-off my list. The first I did in May, but haven't been on to post yet, so here it is...

#1- paint a picture

I painted my first official painting last month, it went fairly well, not up to my crazy perfectionist standards yet, but not bad for a first try either. I can't wait to try some more, and with oils next time! (I used acrylics for this go around)

On to the check-off for June:

#2- walk for charity

The family and I walked in the Grand Floral Walk this weekend to raise money for a local charity, The Dougy center, a place that helps grieving children and their families cope with loss. It was great fun, a good workout, and since we decorated our stroller, we won a contest for best decorated! Yay!

And, since it's still early in the month, I may get another item checked off this month! Wish me luck!

No comments: